The Lagmaster LM24 is a 3 piece adjustable pole up to 24' long that is designed to install fasteners from the ground. Using a standard 3/8" or 1/2" drill, the Lagmaster LM24 will quickly install fasteners without the use of an electric lift or scaffold which increases safety by keeping personnel on the ground. The LM24 will self-tie any ceiling wire where wood lags, metal lags or other fasteners are required. An absolute must have for any ceiling installer.
- Extended length up to 23' 2" long
- Made of lightweight aluminum and steel construction
- Collapses to 8' 6" for easy transporting
- 3-stage construction quickly extends with quick release pin
- For use with any 3/8" or 1/2" drill.
- Weighs only 9 lbs
- Made in the USA
- SHIPPING NOTE: Due to package being over-sized, an additional shipping cost will be quoted based on destination & required prior to shipping for expedited orders. Standard ground service - shipping is free