Heavy-Duty Professional Grade Tools for Suspended Ceiling Grid Installation
Tired of Die Tips that wear out after a couple of jobs? Look no further! The PRO SERIES Ceiling Grid Punch Pliers will take a beating and keep on punching.
Strictly Ceilings exclusive PRO-SERIES Punch Pliers feature a quality, USA crafted tip that is 4x harder and 4x more durable than the standard tip as well as a two-way, triple-peened lock nut to keep the pliers from loosening or tightening during continual use. Standard tips are only a Rockwell hardness of 13 and then chrome coated. Once the chrome wears through, the tips deteriorate quickly. The PRO Series Punch Tip is turned out of a special metal that is 4 times as strong and 4 times as durable as the standard tip. It's hardened all the way through to give you the longest lasting, professional-use tip possible.
Wondering if it will hold up for your heavy duty grid? The Pro Series Punch Plier Tip has been aggressively tested by our installers--It holds up and keeps on punching Heavy Duty grid, Drywall Grid and even Stainless Steel Grid. You won't find a better grid punch plier or a more durable tip.
- USA-made 4x Hardened Tip. It's 4x more durable than the standard tip!
- Turned to exact tolerances and made from a special metal chosen and field-tested exclusively by Strictly Ceilings.
- Longest lasting performance tip on the market!
- Easily punches a variety of grid sizes and materials: 15/16" grid, 9/16" grid, drywall grid, heavy duty grid, stainless steel grid, etc.
- 3" jaw spread to get into tight spaces with ease--perfect for building ceiling drops.
- Triple-peened lock nut to prevent loosening & tightening with continual use.
- 100% inspected for quality & functionality.
- Designed, built & field tested by one of our own professional installers.
- Replacement Tips available. See our Pro Tip Replacement Kit. (Replacement kit will fit standard punch pliers and Tool Pro brand punch pliers.)
- PHOTO NOTE: Photo shows PRO Tip painted yellow, however we are excited to announce a product improvement: The Pro Punch Tip is now Zinc-Plated...we no longer hand-paint the tips yellow, which eliminates the flaking of paint chips during use! Updated photo coming soon!!