4x Stronger Replacement Punch Plier Tips for Professional and DIY Suspended Ceiling Installers
Tired of worn out and dull tips? The PRO-SERIES ceiling grid Punch Plier replacement tips are exclusive to Strictly Ceilings. Strictly Ceilings has designed and field-tested a punch tip turned out of a special metal that is 4 times as strong and 4 times as durable as the standard tip. Standard tips are only a Rockwell hardness of 13 and then chrome coated. Once the chrome wears through, the tips deteriorate quickly. PRO SERIES tips are hardened all the way through to give you the longest lasting, professional-use tip possible. The PRO-SERIES 1/8" Die Tip Replacement kit contains all the components necessary to replace your Standard, PRO SERIES or Tool Pro Punch Plier Die Tip. Kit Includes: 1/8" (3.175mm) 4x-HARDENED die tip, rubber nose, (2) nuts, punch shaft.
- USA-made 4x Hardened Tip.
- Turned to exact tolerances and made from a special metal chosen and field-tested by Strictly Ceilings.
- Longest lasting performance tip on the market.
- Easily punches a variety of grid sizes and materials: 15/16" grid, 9/16" grid, drywall grid, heavy duty grid, including stainless steel grid, etc.
- Hardened all the way through making it 4x harder and more durable than the standard tip.
- Designed by installers…for installers.
- Interchangeable with the Standard Punch Plier, the PRO-Series Punch Plier, and the Tool Pro brand punch pliers
- PHOTO NOTE: Photo shows PRO Tip painted yellow, however we are excited to announce a product improvement: The Pro Punch Tip is now Zinc-Plated...we no longer hand-paint the tips yellow, which eliminates the flaking of paint chips during use! Updated photo coming soon!!
Professional ceiling tools developed by professional ceiling installers: PRO-SERIES ceiling installation tools from Strictly Ceilings. Order yours today!