German-Engineered Tools for The Most Demanding Suspended Ceiling Installations
Strictly Ceilings PRO-SERIES Aviation Tin Snips feature the easiest-cutting, longest-lasting blade in the industry! Extensively field-tested by our professional installers, these German-engineered PRO Snips were designed to take a beating and keep on cutting. With their ergonomic design and easy-compression handle, you'll experience less hand fatigue over the course of the day. If you're a Professional Acoustical ceiling installer, HVAC installer, or other trade that cuts metal, and you need an extreme duty tin snip for everyday use, the Strictly Ceilings PRO Tin Snips are the best choice for you!
- Ergonomic handle design with the lightest squeeze pressure on the market.
- Drop forged Chrome-Molybdenum (CMO) Alloy Steel blades for long-lasting performance
- Serrated edged blades for superior cutting performance.
- Induction hardened blades - 62 HRC
- Cuts up to 16 gauge Steel and up to 20 gauge Stainless
- Commercial/Industrial Grade for extreme professional use
Order PRO-SERIES ceiling installation tools exclusively from Strictly Ceilings, designed by professional ceiling installers for professional ceiling installers.